Roll up, roll up – yes, it’s the madness and mayhem that is Learning Technologies!
Learning Technologies is a fantastic, vibrant FREE exhibition, and if you’ve never been, then you’re really missing a trick.
Our top tips for making the most of your visit on 31st January and 1st February to Olympia, London
- Plan your day – there are so many great, free seminars to attend – like ours giving the low down on video learning.
- Make timed appointments – the show is frantic and noisy, so it’s really worth making a timed appointment to see the people you want. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to chat specifically to Martin, our CEO and founder.
- Get a floorplan and keep onto it – signposting and numbers on the stands can be confusing.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring water and snacks to keep you going – you can get these from the Tesco Express opposite.
- Reach out to twitter buddies – it’s a great opportunity to meet people from your Personal Learning Network that you might not have met in real life
- Network, network, network – Grab the chance to meet people whenever you can, in the coffee queues and refreshment areas, at the free talks. Start conversations – L&D folk are a very friendly bunch.
- Travel light – you’ll be given an exhibitors bag for lots of lovely freebies – come and grab one of our great little phone stands, perfect for watching video on the go, from stand L8
- Have fun – and remember to stop by stand L8 to say hello!